Saturday, January 01, 2011

Hahaha.. I just received an email from.. (wait for it..) MYSELF.. which i written while I was really down and depressed earlier last year on Tuesday, May 4, 2010.. (OMG.. its 2011 already? =O)

funny thing is.. I'm still kinda affected by the same thing that happened back then.. but reading the words i wrote back then.. it gives me hope that good things would be coming my way.. it almost feels like they're words that came from someone wiser and more experienced.. when in fact, its just me at a different point in time.. xP

I guess we actually can help solve our own problems this way.. if viewed from a 3rd person's perspective..

but anyways.. just wanted to say a special thanks to Amanda, who helped me think of this idea.. and helping me out while i was in the dumps earlier last year.. Rachel, who's been helping me recently and listening to my problems.. Jessica, who brings little bits of joy and laughter into my life.. YuLin, for supporting me even though our views on things can be conflicting.. and whoever else reads my blog.. no matter how dusty it's become.. xP

Without further ado, the email which I wrote for my new year.. =)

Happy New Year everybody!!



=========================================================================
=========================================================================
Life is short.. as lives that walks this earth come and go.. What mark to they leave behind that they once existed before us?

Its true that people change.. that nothing is eternal.. that one day I might forget the person i used to be in the past..

but at this point.. where they say the decisions you make would define who you become in future.. I still wish for a way to remember the things that makes me.. me..

How this would work.. Life doesn't have a save/load function.. But the best i can think of is sending a letter to the person I'd be, somewhere down life's path.. a letter containing all the hopes and ideals i hope to preserve..

Let anyone who reads this be a witness.. as I would be a witness to anyone who'd wish to use this idea too..

============================================================
So to the future Gabriel.. if you're reading this (no.. i don't think I'm dead yet.. =X ), I hope it'd be in happier times..

You may not been blessed with the blood of an angel.. but you have the blood of a Hero running through you.. Let it inspire you.. lead you on undauntedly.. along with anyone else you meet along the way.. It can be your beacon whenever the road seems dark..

The world tells you to pick your battles.. but sometimes we can't choose to not fight a battle.. we can't choose to run, just because its unlikely we'd win.. Sometimes a man, needs to be a man.. and do manly things..

Thus said.. I won't run.. here I stand at another crossroad in life.. unsure of my footing.. struggling against a nameless foe.. Hoping that I can survive through it all..

But such is life.. It is a battle i cannot avoid, and i do so praying that someday you'd see the light i was fighting towards..

Don't be afraid to try new experiences..
Fight hard for what you want.. The world is yours for the taking.. New possibilities are just out there waiting to be discovered by someone with the right heart for it..

Cliche as it may sound.. Out of the many art pieces I may make.. paint or craft with these 2 hands.. nothing even compares to the beauty that is you.. Continue to keep that nice heart and thots of yours.. Continue carrying yourself as a gentlemen.. Continue to walk on happily..

And maybe someday, it'd all make sense.. The reason behind our existence..
Till then.. keep pressing on..
=========================================================================
=========================================================================

Labels:

And i still remember... (1/01/2011 11:48:00 pm)


Would you remember..
Comments: Post a Comment

Hark

Welcome to my little world
Meow...




The Angel

=Gabrylo= di Artificer
(21)
10days before Xmas
B.Engineering/Commerce
Artist, Actor and Entertainer
Gentlemenly Knight


Prayer

I bruise easily..


Comfort & Hope

Aidah creepy-crawlie
Alekxsandria hinoki
Anna/QuhynAhn myqueen =)
Adelyn the twin =)
Amberlyn the twin =)
Bi Ying =P
  Cindy girlgirl
 Curina kitty
Claire bear
  Clara clairMOUism
Claudia sweets =)
Debbie makino
Emma
Emmelyn emmy-awardie
Eleanor
  Elizabeth
 missy GigiHoney
HuiMin - Konata!
Jasmine - BlackMeteor
Joyce - unmaturegirl
 Jovita hazelnutty moomoo!
  lil'sis Kris
Nadia MeowMew
Natasha
 Priscilla yammy
  Popiah pie
 Sabbie momo
ShengYi the tallie
  SiYing teraBOOM
  SzeMan dotty
 Tania sheepy!
  vampire TianYi ^_^
 anime-phobic Vanessa!
Yanni
YaRong vampy-melon coconut ^^
  mumsies YuLin
YuSu
ZhiMing.Jp

Whims & Fancies

cute accessories =P
Online shirts Spree!
Custom designed shoes!

My friendster
Cube Simulator!
my old blog
Imeem music


Testaments

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011
January 2012
July 2012


Adorations

My frens
My PSP
Rubiks Cube!
Anime!
Swimming
NeoPrints ^-^v
calbee SEAWEED CHIPS =D
Art.. its my nick too ;)
Piano/Guitar though i'm nt gd at it ='(
Bball (haven't played awhile =P)

Scorn

Indecisive ppl
Insensitive ppl
Shallow ppl

WISHINGS

Nat Bedding's albums
A degree in Business
portable DVD Player
More PSP titles!
PSP Camera!!
larger mem-card 4 PSP
Fashion Stuff
Cosplay stuff (on hold)
Juggling Balls..
a 5x5 cube =D
ORD!
Invites to parties
Her
you to click this ^^


Lvl-up skills

Rubiks cube
Professional Manga drawing
Bowling
Pool
Dance
Violin/flute
Jap/Latin
Water sports
Rock-climbing


To do list

Family outing with twinies!
re-Family outing xD
Shopping with Eileen
Steffi-planned fun! =D
Visit anime house
Eileen's performance
Stock up at Wernies! xP
Makino's treat =X
My shoes from Clara!!
Meet TianYi + Yanni
Cindy and Pizza!!
Ddr with Kevin/Jovi =D

LAYOUT INFO

Layout features:
L and Misa Amane of Death Note.

CREDITS

Layout: BENIHIME
Pictures: DEATHGOD.ORG
Textures: SAWYOUCRY
Brushes: MISSM