Monday, May 28, 2007

zOMG!! i almost dieded today =X



i was supposed to reach camp by like.. 5am.. so i set my alarm for 4.15.. Marcus was even nice enough to offer me a lift from the cab he'd be taking from his place..

and guess what? i awoke to the sound of my hp's alarm.. at first i found it dem queer.. cuz i vaguely remembered setting my alarm clock earlier than this hp alarm (which was originally intended to wake me up if i decided to sleep in camp instead)

Then as i walked to check my hp.. it suddenly dawned on me.. "didn't i set my hp alarm for 4.40? =X "

Yups.. i overslept, cuz for some reason my alarm clock was off =S

HOLY CRAP!! its not a gd idea to be late for any military stuff ya? cuz it'd mean spending the precious time of your life to make up for it.. i raced out of my house as fast as i could (taking the bare necessities of my wallet, hp & PSP with me) i ran the entire way to the main road as fast as i could.. hoping to catch a taxi along the way =/ that was like.. the 1BX ( one basic exercise) you'd ever need to wake you up.. a panic run =P

The roads were the quietest as i could rmb.. and for a period of time i almost resigned to my fate of coming late.. after all.. it was so quiet, and this bloody silver cab on the other side didn't want to stop for me =X Then, this other yellow taxi came on the other side of the road as well.. i literally jay-walked two roads in record time just to catch his attention =P i guess he sorta sensed my urgency.. for the moment i told him my destination, he really put the pedal to the metal and brought me to my camp for 5.25 .... paid him a little more though, cuz i liked his style, and i couldn't be bothered to wait for the change too xD

That was one part of my day complete.. after helping to pack stores, we were transported from our camp to Clementi Pri Sch.. gosh, the sch is gorgeous.. i loved the idea of the piano being in an open area, as well as a lost and found display case =P if only the students were as gd as i hoped.. Gosh, i really hate children.. or in particular.. boys =X not being sexist or anything, but the male kids are the ones causing the most trouble.. The irritating type you don't wanna handle =.= thankfully, it was only a handful of boys that were like that, and the rest of my group were mostly co-operative.. some helping me take attendance.. reminding me who went where/how things were done during their previous rehearsals.. and one even brought me a cup of water during that long stretch of rehearsal in the hot sun! haha.. so that made me happy for a while ;)

but yea.. looking at them kinda makes me ponder about my primary sch days.. and how i wish i could make some things different.. yea.. its kinda sad i was sent to an all boys sch for those traumatising experiences.. i guess i'm just not made to mix well in a totally male environment.. guess i learnt to adapt.. from there..

So yea.. guess what? i'm now blogging from a LANshop in bugis.. basically cuz i'd probably book into camp later tonight by myself, and won't have time to finish this entry if i went home.. kinda waiting for a girl right now.. cuz she's holding on to my hp right now =P complicated story.. but i guess we'd be going home together.. actually.. i wonder wtf i'm doing here.. i was supposedly called out to accompany someone else.. but that doesn't seem to be the case.. =S personally i'd have rathered catch up on my sleep (since i only got 2 and a 1/2 hours of sleep ytd)... instead of being dragged all the way from my home here to eat dinner =S but then again.. i might have other thoughts on this another day... ahh...

Well.. i guess i shld go see how she is.. she shld be knocking off work soon.. she's still recovering from an illness.. hope she gets better..

Oh ya! chatted with that Makino who posted on my cbox today =P haha.. she seems like a fun person.. dunno how long's it has been since i had a random conversation like that =P hees.. Thanks for dropping by!! do come again more often k? hees...

And i still remember... (5/28/2007 02:46:00 pm)


Would you remember..
Comments: Post a Comment

Hark

Welcome to my little world
Meow...




The Angel

=Gabrylo= di Artificer
(21)
10days before Xmas
B.Engineering/Commerce
Artist, Actor and Entertainer
Gentlemenly Knight


Prayer

I bruise easily..


Comfort & Hope

Aidah creepy-crawlie
Alekxsandria hinoki
Anna/QuhynAhn myqueen =)
Adelyn the twin =)
Amberlyn the twin =)
Bi Ying =P
  Cindy girlgirl
 Curina kitty
Claire bear
  Clara clairMOUism
Claudia sweets =)
Debbie makino
Emma
Emmelyn emmy-awardie
Eleanor
  Elizabeth
 missy GigiHoney
HuiMin - Konata!
Jasmine - BlackMeteor
Joyce - unmaturegirl
 Jovita hazelnutty moomoo!
  lil'sis Kris
Nadia MeowMew
Natasha
 Priscilla yammy
  Popiah pie
 Sabbie momo
ShengYi the tallie
  SiYing teraBOOM
  SzeMan dotty
 Tania sheepy!
  vampire TianYi ^_^
 anime-phobic Vanessa!
Yanni
YaRong vampy-melon coconut ^^
  mumsies YuLin
YuSu
ZhiMing.Jp

Whims & Fancies

cute accessories =P
Online shirts Spree!
Custom designed shoes!

My friendster
Cube Simulator!
my old blog
Imeem music


Testaments

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011
January 2012
July 2012


Adorations

My frens
My PSP
Rubiks Cube!
Anime!
Swimming
NeoPrints ^-^v
calbee SEAWEED CHIPS =D
Art.. its my nick too ;)
Piano/Guitar though i'm nt gd at it ='(
Bball (haven't played awhile =P)

Scorn

Indecisive ppl
Insensitive ppl
Shallow ppl

WISHINGS

Nat Bedding's albums
A degree in Business
portable DVD Player
More PSP titles!
PSP Camera!!
larger mem-card 4 PSP
Fashion Stuff
Cosplay stuff (on hold)
Juggling Balls..
a 5x5 cube =D
ORD!
Invites to parties
Her
you to click this ^^


Lvl-up skills

Rubiks cube
Professional Manga drawing
Bowling
Pool
Dance
Violin/flute
Jap/Latin
Water sports
Rock-climbing


To do list

Family outing with twinies!
re-Family outing xD
Shopping with Eileen
Steffi-planned fun! =D
Visit anime house
Eileen's performance
Stock up at Wernies! xP
Makino's treat =X
My shoes from Clara!!
Meet TianYi + Yanni
Cindy and Pizza!!
Ddr with Kevin/Jovi =D

LAYOUT INFO

Layout features:
L and Misa Amane of Death Note.

CREDITS

Layout: BENIHIME
Pictures: DEATHGOD.ORG
Textures: SAWYOUCRY
Brushes: MISSM